The version of Hiren's Boot 15.1, this technique allows us to migrate an iso hiren's image to a Pendriver or memory stick, because sometimes you could need a live operating system and some tools to repair or retrieve information from a netbook or another computer that does not have a DVD-ROM or CD-ROM or just to avoid the expense of them.
Materials to use
- A pendriver (USB stick) with a Minimum capacity of 512 Mb
- Download Hiren's 15.1 ISO here (after this you´ll see the poster, then just click on the yellow button)
- And finally download Universal USB Installer" here
Run the Universal USB Installer
- In the drop-down menu, select Hiren's Boot CD
- We click the browser button and look for the ISO
- select your memory stick and then select the box, we will format the drive, E: \ Drive as Fat32 (deletes the information we have on the USB stick)
- finally we click on "Create"
After these steps have been completed, restart your computer and configure the BIOS to boot from your USB port and now you'll have a great tool in case your antivirus doesn´t work properly, it will help you to recover your photos, videos, music and more.
If you start the mini XP option, you will see the following interface:
If you liked the information in this step by step tutorial, you can show your appreciation by clicking the button the FaceBook, Twitter or Google Plus.
Thank you very much!
Esta entrada también está disponible en: Spanish