I’ll show you a simple and easy way to install WhatsApp PC for Windows using step-by-step instructions. WhatsApp PC is a great way to chat with friends for free, especially if you don’t have a smartphone with WhatsApp for Android, your phone’s been stolen, or you’ve misplaced your phone. Just to be clear, there is no official version of WhatsApp for PC. Still, you can emulate an Android environment in your Windows PC and run WhatsApp for Android within it. Note that using the Bluestacks emulator is the recommended method for running WhatsApp PC since Whatsapp Inc penalizes the use of apps such as WhatsRemote, wasap, ThatsaPC. With that in mind, let’s get started on this tech-venture.
Installing Bluestacks Emulator
- Download Bluestacks for Windows (For Mac OS X.)
- Click Continue at the Bluestacks installation Welcome Screen.
- Leave the installation location as is and click Next.
- Click Install.
Minimum Requirements for WhatsApp PC
- Operating System: Windows XP Service Pack 3, Windows Vista Service Pack 1, Windows 7, or Mac OS X.
- 2 GB RAM is recommended (RAM memory is not the same as hard drive memory)
- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5. Download it here.
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4. Download it here.
- Video card compatible with Open GL Graphics Library (update your video drivers if necessary. See Solution #3.)
- For WhatsApp PC, I recommend a PC with a Core Duo processor and 4 GB of RAM.
- If your PC only has 2 GB of RAM, I recommend running some free maintenance.
***Enable captions to this videos***
Direct Method for Installing WhatsApp PC
- Minimize the Bluestacks emulator window.
- Download WhatsApp from the official WhatsApp Android page.
- Double click on WhatsApp.apk to run and install the emulator.
- After installing WhatsApp you will see the WhatsApp Welcome Screen.
Configuring WhatsApp PC
- Start Whatsapp. At the Welcome to Whatsapp Screen, click Accept and Continue.
- At the “verify your phone number” step, choose your country and mobile phone number (it cannot be a land line) and click OK.
- At the “Proceed to Verification” window, click OK.
- Wait for your verification code to be sent to your mobile phone.
- You will receive a six digit code (ex. 773-447). Click the Call Me button if you don’t get a code.
- Once you’ve gotten your code, type it in and verify with WhatsApp.
- After your phone has been verified you will be sent to the Profile screen where you can choose your Profile photo and display name.
- Click Next after you’ve updated all of your profile information.
- You’re just about done! The final screen lets you know how long you can enjoy WhatsApp for free. Click Continue.
- All that’s left is to Like the video and share this tutorial. All the social buttons are to the right of and below the tutorial. Thanks!
How to Synchronize Contacts in WhatsApp PC
- Once you’re looking at the Contact List, make sure that you don’t have any contacts already synched.
- Go back to the menu (it’s different this time) and choose Accounts.
- Now go to the upper left hand menu and choose Add Accounts.
- As you can see, you can import contacts with Gmail or Facebook account.
- This example assumes that you are using a Gmail account and that your contacts are saved there.
- You will be asked: Do you want to use an existing account or create a new one? Choose Use My Account.
- Type in your email address and password. Click Log In.
- At the following screen you will create a secure copy. Just click Next. If you prefer not to make this copy, unselect the copy option and click Next.
- Once you’ve completed the steps above, you will see your Gmail account in the list of Synchronized Accounts. Now you just need to confirm that everything is synched and ready to go.
- You can now open WhatsApp and review your contacts. You can now add anyone you’d like to WhatsApp and chat without problems.
If you run into PROBLEMS WHILE INSTALLING WHATSAPP.
*WhatsApp PC is the emulation of WhatsApp messenger for Android in a Windows environment.
Official Site: Whatsapp Inc.