This time I'll show you how to get Root Access in the Samsung Galaxy S3 in an easy way using the Odin Method, this process lets unblock the Samsung Galaxy S3, customize it and get the most out of your telephone.
You can remove the operator apps and upgrade it to latest versions of the Android System, among other things, in other words to have root access in the Samsung Galaxy S3 let us a total control of our telephone. (read notes at the end of this tutorial before begin the root process of the Samsung Galaxy S3)
KiesSetup.exe + Odin3-v1.85 + CF-Root-SGS3-v6.4.tar download it here
Have root access en Samsung Galaxy S3
- Unzip the file Archivos Necesarios.zip.
- Install the Samsung Kies, filename KiesSetup.exe (if we have not intall it yet) this allows the pc to recognize our Samsung Galaxy S3 and install the necesary drivers
- Go into Downloading Mode, once this is done and the telephone is turned off, we have to press Volume down button + Power button + Home at the same time
- Now we start the Odin3 V1.85 go and click PDA button
- find and select the CF-Root-SGS3-v6.4.tar and we click Open and then the Start button
¡I Hope you enjoy your Samsung Galaxy S3 getting root access and sharing this information with your friends!
If you want the latest versions, you will be able to download them separately on the following links below:
- Verify if yourGalaxy S3 have risk of Brick with eMMC Brickbug.
- This tutorial is only for Samsung Galaxy I9300.
- You lost your factory garanty if you create Super User
- Youtube, Soluciones Windroid and Proyecto Byte will not be liable for the improper use of this information because it may result in the damage of the device.
Esta entrada también está disponible en: Spanish