Today we'll learn how to install an advanced recovery in Samsung Galaxy S3 model I9300, this time we are talking about of Recovery ClockWorkMod 22.214.171.124, which allows us to install almost all the Custom Rom based on Android KItKat, these steps are acceptable for other mobile phones as well.
- Root Access
- Download the Recovery ClockWorkMod 126.96.36.199 here (see Advanced Recovery for another models here)
Installation of Recovery ClockWorkMod 188.8.131.52
- Shut down the terminal.
- Enter recovery mode pressing volume up + power y home (at the same time)
- Then pick the Install zip from sdcard option
- After that we chose Choose zip
- Then we chose the file CWM_184.108.40.206_Touch_Recovery_para_Galaxy_S3_GT-I9300.zip and install it.
- Finally Reboot system now.
After the step 6 the device will restart, to check if steps took Effect, we have to repeat 1 y 2, we´ll see our recovery like the image below:
After that you'll have your Samsung Galaxy S3 with the advanced recovery ClockWorkMod 220.127.116.11 which let you install any Custom Rom based on Android KitKat
Make the most of your new Recovery ClockWorkMod 18.104.22.168
Now that you have your new recovery installed, you will be able to install the android version KitKat 4.4 to your Samsung Galaxy S3, to make this instalation without any complication I recommend to you the next tutorial:
¡like and share us with your friends!
- Verify if yourGalaxy S3 have risk of Brick with eMMC Brickbug.
- This tutorial is only for Samsung Galaxy I9300.
- You lost your factory garanty if you create Super User
- Youtube, Soluciones Windroid and Proyecto Byte will not be liable for the improper use of this information because it may result in the damage of the device.
Esta entrada también está disponible en: Spanish